eyeon Software Inc. announced today the shipping release of the highly-anticipated eyeon Connection® bridge to the AVID workflow. Strategically based upon AVID’s AVX2 architecture and eyeon’s 6.4 version release of Fusion™, Connection seamlessly opens the Media Composer®, Symphony™, NewsCutter®, and *Avid DS™ product lines to an infinite degree of creative possibilities.
· Supercomputing node-based VFX and Stereoscopic toolsets directly accessed in the AVID timeline, auto-populating AVID clips.
· Simultaneous use of software on systems or network, with concurrent editing/rendering.
· Drag-and-drop simplicity with infinite scalability via 64bit GPU-accelerated compositing and motion graphics.
· Unprecedented Particle generation and access to 3D environment and virtual extensions.
· Server storage and importing/exporting process eliminated.
· Dimension’s optical flow and disparity mapping technologies define a superior level of fix-it-in-post and Stereoscopic solutions.
• VFX processing via multi CPU and GPU.
• Advanced Fusion toolset includes Primatte5.
• Fusion 6.4 delivers transcoding lab controlled by AVID and Fusion.
• HDRI floating point color pipeline.
• ARRI®, RED®, Phantom®, and other native camera formats integrated.
Pricing and Availability
Connection with AVX2 support is included as part of Fusion and Dimension 6.4 at no additional charge for current subscription owners.
* Avid DS support available upon AVID release of DS 11 QFE1.