Stand C12042, NAB 2012
The world´s first POV style Ultra Slow Motion System.
Antelope PICO is the newest member of LMC´s Antelope camera family.
It is based on a State-Of-The-Art 2/3“ CMOS chip providing 2K capabilities,a Global Shutter and extreme photo-sensitivity at 600ISO 0dB.
The camera head measures a small 29x29x50mm and therefore fits in surroundings where no other Slomo Camera has gone before.
In-Goal, on-board or underwater – Finally it will be possible to display stunning action not just as live-camera but also as UltraSlowMotion replay.
The integrated frame buffer records up to 330 frames/second (660 frs/sec in extended mode) in native HD1080i. Sequences of max. 30 seconds @ 330 frs/sec are possible using a 32GB memory storage. A permanent LIVE HD SDI output is available also during replay.
Both software based and RS232 serial controls are available.
– LMC has designed special broadcast OCP and RCP to integrate the Antelope – PICO in professional broadcast environment.
– The idea is to use only one RCP and one OCP for up to 4 cameras.
– Wireless and Fibre solutions are available.
– state-of-the-art 2K sensor
– extremely photosensitive
– smallest possible dimensions
– 3D capabilities
– dynamic replays
– fully remote controllable
– LMC Broadcast Standard OCP / RCP
– Fibre Link and Wireless transmission
– Camera head dimensions 29mm x 29mm x 50mm
– 2K CMOS 2/3 sensor
– Global Shutter
– 600 ISO 0dB
– 1080i 50/59.94/60
– 1080p 23.98 to 1080p 60 – 4:2:2
– 23.98p to 30p 4:2:2 / 4:4:4 RAW and 2K option
– 9.5 stops dynamic
– 25-330 frames/sec highpeed replay via ram buffer
– 660 frs/sec (double image mode)
– 30 second replay @ 330 frs/sec
– permanent HD SDI Live output
– optional HDR
– image flip/flop horizontal/vertical
– output 2x 3gbit HD SDI
– power 12-24V
– telemetry control via RS485/RS232 (fibre link possible)
– c-mount (PL and B4 mount adaptation available)
Antelope PICO will be available for sale, lease or rent right after NAB 2012.