What: Content & Communications World (CCW), the premier conference and exhibition for exploring media, entertainment and communications technology, announces its 2011 conference line-up.
Providing conference goers with the most comprehensive and ground-breaking opportunities to gain insight and industry knowledge through targeted sessions and presentations, CCW will kick off with the keynote, “Your World in 3D: Separating the Facts from the Hype.” The presentation focuses on the technical, financial and ever-evolving world of 3D. Speakers include:
* CEO of International 3D Society, Jim Chabin
* SVP and 3D Producer at Sony Pictures Technologies and Chairman at International 3D Society, Buzz Hays
* Director of Sky 3D and British Sky Broadcasting, John Cassy
Additionally, CCW features conference programming tracks focused on addressing business solutions for content creation, management and delivery for professionals in the media, sports, government, education and enterprise markets. Track and session examples for this year’s conference include:
* 3D World Track: 3D Sports & Live Events – The Cutting Edge and Lessons Learned
* HD Content Creation, Management & Production Track: Cloud Computing for Broadcast, Workflow and Post-Production
* Multi-Platform Content & Distribution Track: Multi-Platform Devices: Content Everywhere Meets Technology Tomorrow
* Image Acquisition & Digital Cinematography: Demystifying 4K Resolution: From Scene to Seen
* Post-Production & Workflow Integration Track: Effects that Affect: Challenges, Opportunities and Trends in VFX
Where: Jacob K. Javits Center
655 West 34th Street
New York, NY
When: October 12 – 13, 2011
Registration: To register for CCW, please visit: www.ccwexpo.com/register.asp.