Alioscopy Provides Industry Partners and Entrepreneurs the Technology and Solutions to Identify, Incubate, and Launch Business Opportunities in the Growing Auto-stereoscopic 3D Market
Alioscopy® USA, a 3D visualization technology provider today announced it will attend InfoComm 2010 (June 9th-11th), the largest and most comprehensive pro-Audio Video (AV) event in the world, with more than 32,000 AV professionals and 900+ exhibitors at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The Alioscopy Pavilion will host and feature 12 complimentary industry partners that all contribute to the growing auto-stereoscopic ‘no-glasses’ 3D market. The Alioscopy Pavilion will be located in the LVCC North Hall, Booth# N3062 as part of the InfoComm 3D Pavilion.
Developing auto-stereoscopic 3D technology solutions for the past two decades, Alioscopy has evolved as a leading authority that helps auto-stereoscopic 3D content creators, customers, and entrepreneurs connect-the-dots to launch attention grabbing ‘no-glasses’ 3D technology in new markets. At InfoComm this year, Alioscopy is hosting 12 technology, business, and market integrators that develop the necessary technology, services, and business elements to establish and grow a robust auto-stereoscopic 3D market.
Alioscopy Pavilion partners at InfoComm 2010:
• CDI – 3D Content Creation
• Real3Ddisplay – 3D Casino Gaming Systems
• SiMT – Content Development for Museums, Aquariums, Planetariums, Education and Manufacturing
• TurboSquid, Inc. – Alioscopy 3D Content Marketplace
• Numerix – Canadian reseller/ rental, content production
• Applied IDEAS – User Generated 3D Content
• N4D – 3D CGI Production
• Freeman – 3D Rental
• NavTech – 3D Education Solutions
• Fraunhofer HHI – From Stereoscopic 3D to Multiview
• 3DTV Solutions –Auto-stereoscopic 3D Compositing Solutions
• Useful Progress – Real-Time Medical Visualization
“With the spectacular growth of stereoscopic 3D motion pictures and home entertainment over the past three years, the demand for immersive 3D experiences and presentations has led to incredible business-to-business (B2B) opportunities for the digital signage, retail, and entertainment markets,” said Philippe Roche, CEO of Alioscopy USA. “In the Alioscopy Pavilion at InfoComm, we will demonstrate how our technology and market knowledge is helping entrepreneurs identify and launch new business opportunities for auto-stereoscopic 3D. The Alioscopy Pavilion is a must-visit destination at InfoComm for anyone serious about auto-stereoscopic 3D,” added Roche.