Sophia Precision introduces its ultra precise 4K stereoscopic camera rig. The use of green laser beams for the rig’s standard line coupled with it theoretically correct structure allows for an unbelievably short camera alignment adjustment time. Even if the camera spacing or convergence is changed for staging purposes, the camera alignment will remain intact. Readjustments caused by lens and camera changes require only a very short period of time.
- Click here for a free subscription to the 3Droundabout newsletter
- 3D-Hub and it is 3D Join Forces to Deliver 3D Products to the Education Sector
- Hammacher Schlemmer Introduces The No Glasses 3D Tablet
- ACSi Announces Beta Testing of its Perseus Side-by-Side Stereo 3D Camera with 4K Resolution
- EUROCOM Announces Panther 5D 3D Mobile Workstations
- Xilostudios Launches Stereoscopic 3D Royalty-Free Stock Footage Site
Latest booke etc