More top names are added to the free industry event at London Film Museum (Southbank) on 22November
The bluegfx expo is very excited to announce that MPC’s Stefan Puschendorf will be presenting his Stereoscopic Master class, looking at the techniques he used during the making of the recent Ridley Scott, sci-fi block buster – Prometheus.
Stefan Puschendorf’s résumé includes Stereo Layout, Stereo Camera Dialling and Stereo Sequence Leading on John Carter of Mars for Cinesite in 2011, before moving on to MPC, where Stefan is largely involved in MPC’s pipeline development for Compositing – with his prime focus being Stereo. During his time at MPC he has lent his expertise to blockbusters Prometheus and Wrath of the Titans, and the soon-to-be-released Jack the Giant Killer and 47 Ronin.
The bluegfx expo is a one day spectacle designed to give you the opportunity to see the latest and greatest developments in the CG & VFX industry.
It’s a cracking venue and the day is shaping nicely with other talks from the some of the leading lights in the CG and VFX industry, including:
• Framestore – Kyle McCulloch on their work on Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
• Blue Zoo – Tom Box on Producing high-quality CGI on a budget: CBeebies / BBC’s Tree Fu Tom
• Passion Pictures – Jamie Franks looking at their work on the BBC’s Olympic “Stadium UK” trailer
• Taylor James – Keith Jeffrey on the Importance of reliable storage
• 4T2 – Mike Hawkyard on their development of Casual games for LEGO®
Whether you are making important purchasing decisions, looking to get ‘hands on’ with new tech, see demo’s from the top manufacturers or observe presentations and interact with the leading lights from the Film & TV, Games and Design Viz industries… then the bluegfx expo is for you.
Come for the whole day or drop in for an hour…we are looking forward to seeing you there!
The bluegfx expo is free to attend. To see the agenda and register please go to: