Presente3D improves on performance and functionality allowing users the ability to start creating 3D presentations in minutes with no special requirements on hardware. It is considered a useful tool for educators, trainers and corporate marketers. Users can effectively take their existing 2D presentations and make them 3D in minutes. Presentations can be run directly on any non-3D display through the use of Anaglyph (Red/Blue) glasses and any 3DTV or 3D-ready Projector.
After launching its public beta version in June, it was announced today that Presente3D users can download the release version from their website.
“We are excited about releasing Presente3D at a price that makes three-dimensional content creation affordable and easy to use for the masses. We have delivered on giving our users an easy to use tool for rapidly creating 3D presentations within the most popular presentation tool in the world” Dennis Cafiero, CEO, Presente3D
Key Features of Presente3D:
– No Knowledge of 3D required, only two values to modify Pop-Out/In and Thickness
– Support for Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013
– Content can be displayed on Non-3D Displays, through Anaglyph, or 3D-enabled Projectors or Displays in side by side, above-below or frame Sequential (Quadbuffer)
– Support for Master Slides, create 3D templates that allow you to rapidly create your 3D Presentations.
– Add 3D Images to your existing PowerPoint presentation.
– Simplified Interface for Navigation, Camera Manipulation and controlling 3D settings
– Save any slide as a stereoscopic 3D image.
Start creating amazing 3D presentations right within Microsoft PowerPoint Today! Users can purchase a fully functional version of Presente3D for $59 directly from their website or download a trial version of Presente3D for Free from: