STV is a useful application for stereoscopic photography that allows you quickly check that things will look fine on screen after you shoot. Set up your Camera, IPD and Screen that you will get on screen. STV will show you depth bracket and available parallax budget in post-production field.
This app is the perfect tool for creative professionals in the 3D post-production. Both stereographer and photographer can check their work from any location.
* Manage scene and cut and change cut order
* Display depth graph in scene
* Show depth bracket and comfortable depth range around the display without eye-strain
* View stereo image in Anaglyph(Red/Blue-Dubois method), Side by side, Checkerboard and Difference
* Shift depth bracket forward and backward
* Slide show all shots in your scene in stereoscopic mode
* Preview on 3D-TV with HDMI output(requires Apple Digital AV Adapter*)
* Import maximum 4K(4096×2304, 4480×1920) image file(does not support movie file)
* Export Anaglyph image, Side by side image for 3D-TV, PC
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Support New iPad(retina display)
* Support depth graph view mode
Quick Start for the STV
0. Left and Right image must have same width and height
1. Make new scene and open the scene
2. Set your parameters on bottom, you can select different targets from predefined screens and then make new cut
3. Open the cut and click Import to get left,right image and set parameters in window
4. Select the nearest foreground object, the most distant background object carefully in left image and select same object in right image(change left/right image with the button on the left lower corner)
5. Click Fix Near/Far button on the top
6. Change mode on bottom to see a stereo image
7. To achieve comfortable stereoscopy follow safety area
Retail price $179.99 Introductory sale price just $89.99 one month only! Jun 24- Jul 24.