Affordable Entry Is Universal and Works With All Major 3d TV Brands
NextGen, an innovative provider of unique product solutions for the a/v markets, introduced Active 3D Glasses ($79.95 MSRP) that work with virtually any 3D TV and are one of the first universal models on the market that is rechargeable. When used with a compatible 3D TV, users will enjoy lifelike, vivid 3D images right in their home.
According to NextGen’s President, Bob Dolatowski, “These new Active 3D glasses are highest quality and work with all the major 3D TV brands. What really sets them apart is the convenience of being able to recharge them with a standard USB cable. And a three hour charge lasts about 50 hours which will get you through quite a few movies before they need to be recharged.”
NextGen’s Active 3D Glasses are available to order now and will be shipping around August 1.
Key Features of NextGen Active 3D Glasses:
• Rechargeable via supplied USB cable
• 3 hours of charging time provides 50 hours of operation
• Works with all major brands of 3D TVs (LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, SONY, Toshiba)
• Comes supplied with lens cleaner, case, USB cable
• High quality and affordable $79.95 MSRP
NextGen will be exhibiting in Booth # 5730 at the upcoming CEDIA Expo September 8-10 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana.