Due to increased demand, Teletest is adding an additional two dates to it’s popular ‘hands on’ S3D Workshops:
* Tuesday 9th August 10:30 – 14:30 (or later if required)
* Wednesday 10th August 10:30 – 14:30 (or later if required)
Because of the informality of these workshops, they are suitable for both:
* Freelance Cameramen wanting to learn more about S3D equipment and techniques, or
* Experienced S3D Stereograpahers eager to try out the World’s most affordable fully motorised S3D mirror rig and S3D LCD set up monitor.
If you are a Dealer, work for a Hire Company or for a University we would be pleased to invite you for a private demonstration at your convenience.
Not only will we cover the basic S3D theory needed to operate the BINORIG, we will also provide resources and information for those wishing to learn more.
* The day will start with an introduction to S3D theory and the different equipment available to broadcasters
* Following this there will be a demonstration of how to set up and calibrate the BINORIG S3D rig using two Sony EX3 cameras
* Then using our temporary studio, there will be a demonstration of composing different S3D shots using different scenes
* Note that all attendees will be able to view these S3D shots on our two passive 46” 3D LCD TVs using polarised glasses provided
* Finally all attendees will get the chance to set up the rig or compose different S3D shots themselves
The following equipment will be used during the day:
* A fully motorised Teletest BINORIG S3D Camera Rig
* A Teletest CYCLOPS-HD S3D LCD monitor
* Two Sony EX3s
* Two JVC broadcast 46” S3D LCDs
* An Inition Stereo Brain
* All other equipment needed to produce high quality broadcast S3D images.
If you wish to bring your own cameras, then please let us know in advance and we will do our best to accomodate you.